Front Desk Triage Receptionist and Assistant
- Manage telephone system main line for the facility including answering and directing calls and messages
Maintains neat and clear entrance to the Facility directing guest and visitors during office hours.
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the Directors in the assigned facility.
- Provides scheduling and documentation support for facility programs
- Order and maintain supplies, equipment and custom printing. Maintains forms for facility, based on program and departments housed at facility.
- Prepares documents and meeting minutes for assigned facility/department meetings
- Participate in maintaining structure and order in the facility by reporting and document incidents, concerns and observations consistently
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, program meetings, and staff training as determined by Directors
- Continually orientate clients to rules and regulations of Broward House Residential and Treatment Programs. Engages clients in a strength-based supportive manner providing re-directions and guidance as necessary.
- Maintain required regulation documents on bulletin boards and binders in the front office.
- Maintains databases, data tracking systems and reports, as assigned
I certify that I have read and received a copy of my job description and can perform the essential job duties and responsibilities without accommodations.
Skills / Requirements
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor while working with diverse populations
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and meet established deadlines
- Moderate to advanced computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Multiple Databases, Scheduling Programs
- Basic math skills required: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Basic office equipment operation skills
DUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED Equivalent and one year related experience and/or training. Related technical school training preferred.
Knowledge of HIV/AIDS preferred.
Ability to work with a diverse population
Willingness to assist clients as needed.
Must maintain a pleasant personality and provide excellent customer service.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Some physical effort may be required to push, move and lift light objects less than 20 pounds. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard, with extended periods of visual concentration.
Must be able to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test. Job offers are contingent.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you need special accommodations to perform the essential job functions, please provide during interview.
Indoor, air-conditioned, well ventilated environment.
Job Status: Full Time